Friday, December 11, 2015

A Printed First: The Complete Nemesis Bestiary

Guys, earlier this week, Mark put up Otherverse Game's first print on demand offering!I chose to put out Nemesis Bestiary first, because as generic Pathfinder RPG fantasy content, I know it'll sell well, the production costs were minimal and I had no profit sharing on this book, since it was all stock art.

I got my proof copies of both the hardback and softback earlier this week, and I'm really satisfied with how it came out. The layout's simple and crisp and the creativity behind the monsters feels as good as anything Paizo or Kobold Press has put into their bestiaries. It was just an outstanding product to do.

Anyway, now that I've got this book under my belt, who here wants a POD version of a setting specific bestiary: Horrors of the Lifechain, Closed, Black Bestiary or an as yet unnamed Psi-Watch threat book?

Let me know what you want to see in the comments or email me, and that will help decide what bestiary I put out next.

Blessed Be,
CHRIS

No comments: