Friday, May 1, 2015

Upcoming Projects: Battlechangers, POD Technology Book and Choicer Stuff

Well, this morning I just got the approval images for the last couple of pieces of art  I'll need for Battlechangers: Ironworks. James Shields, who does business under the JEShields banner, and has put out some kickass sci-fi stock on RPGnow, will be doing a few robots for me.  As soon as I get the high rez images, I'll lay this book out and put it up.

Expect Battlechangers: Ironworks to be available on-line by middle of next week. I'm going to be taking a couple of days off from both my hospital job and my RPG writing to visit San Antonio this weekend, so I doubt I'll have the book ready this weekend.

After that, I'll be working with Mark Cathro to get our POD titles up and running. The first book will be an as yet untitled technology guide, which consolidates all the content from The Polymer Path, Advanced Arsenal, Advanced Armory, Advanced Edge and Advanced Equipment in one huge, crunchy package.I'll be using existing art for this one, mixed with some new stock, so expect the POD tech book relatively soon. Right now, as I wait to layout Ironworks, I'm going through the combined text, fixing little errors and inconsistencies where I find them, as well as adding additional content. I want to have at least 8K-10K additional words in this print edition, maybe more.

As it stands now, this project is a 65K word beast. Basically, it's everything you need to turn the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game into Shadowrun in one ready to eat can.

After that, I'll be putting out the Choicer feats/traits/powers book and doing some more work on Otherverse America in the coming year, as well as doing some additional POD products.

Any suggestions on what POD titles to work on after I get the tech book done?
Leave 'em in the comments.

Blessed Be,
CHRIS



2 comments:

Unknown said...


+Chroma Squad, based on Power Rangers, came out and I thought of you, so I made an Otherverse Sentai Team:
Implanting consent into every heart, OV Tokyo!

Convincing minds in turmoil, OV Watch!

Providing hope across soil and stars, OV Choice!

Safeguarding creatures great and small, OV Life!

Truth, Justice and liberty, OV APEX!

Freedom beyond any speed, OV Heavy F!

Where the end has no end, OV Endara!

Anything I missed?
PS the life is based on temporal angels mindset.

Chris A. Field said...

Love, love, love it.