Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sorry For the Recent Lack of Posts

As the title suggests, sorry I haven't been posting much this July.

It's been a rough month. I found out that my current employer was intentionally not paying me for all hours I worked, and was taking some rather suspicious deductions out of my paycheck, so after a nice shouting match with the company's district manager I had to find another, hopefully more honest and honorable, employer.

Also my mom is having some rather serious health concerns.

Plus, and this is the least of the problems, my laptop died and I had to purchase a new one.

So naturally, you can see why I haven't been doing too much work on Enchantments of Black Tokyo.

However, I'm coming out the other side of this tunnel of woe, and Enchantments of Black Tokyo will be ready for sale as soon as I get a few last pieces of artwork. After that, I want to put out a Print on Demand version of the Nemesis Bestiary series, a new bestiary for Heavy Future, using a mix of John's art and relevant stock, and some other stuff.
CHRIS

No comments: